API Gateway Developers
Hire expert API Gateway developers from GeekyAnts for building
Why API Gateways
- API Gateways make microservices look and operate sensibly.
- Microservices are distributed, hence API Gateways act as a single point intercommunication medium between these distributed services.
- API Gateways are scalable. They can handle requests ranging from 6-7 requests per day to a billion per day.
- API Gateways can be tailored according to each Microservice is tends to, hereby reducing failures.
It is of critical importance to select the right API Gateway for your MIcroservice architecture, in order to avoid unnecessary overheads and complexity. We have been experimenting with quite some API Gateways available in the market to see which ones suit what kinds of needs.
API Gateways We Are Working With:
- Kong is an open-source API Gateway tool based on Nginx. Nginx is a reputed server that makes it reliable and suitable for almost every scenario.
- Kong provides a good level of scalability and latency performance.
- Supports a wide range of 3rd party plugins.
- It's deployable both on-prem and in the cloud.
- Tyk is also an open source API Gateway tool based on Go Lang.
- It can be deployed both on-prem and as a SaaS solution. It also supports instances on Heroku and AWS.
Amazon AWS API Gateway::
- Comes with the trust of Amazon, the biggest cloud vendor of the world.
- It is highly supportive with Amazon cloud services such as Lambda & EC2.
- Fully manageable through the AWS portal.
- It is the go-to solution to create serverless APIs.