Hire expert Springboot developers from GeekyAnts for building
Spring Boot offers production grade and enterprise level development for backend micro services. And unlike some other alternatives, this code can be developed and maintained over the years since it is based on the well maintained type safe compiled language principles of Java.
The framework is ‘opinionated’, meaning that it already configures the libraries in the most standard way for web application development and developers need to just focus on the business logic.
And with our expertise, we can set up the initial authorization and authentication modules with microservices architecture in a matter of days.It can be maintained over years as it leverages the stability and well structured coding standard of Java.
- Most standard way to implement microservices right from Netflix proven Euraka based libraries to advanced implementation of ‘service mesh’ design pattern like Istio.
- leverage the spring boot libraries that use Asynchronous and non-blocking design principles (@WebClient with Netty Server) to build a solution that is truly scalable to handle millions of concurrent users.
Resilient /Fault Tolerance
- offers standard libraries (Hystrix)used by multiple enterprises to limit the blast radius when one of some of the services like billing goes down.
- Under extreme load conditions offer the ability to gracefully degrade performance using Zuul & Consul.
Logging & Monitoring - offer the ability to monitor run time view of various services on setup and trace any operational issue with logging tools like log4j2 and Lens (Elastic search).
- Address the need of load testing in cloud environment where the number of servers will vary depending on current load with flood.io and locust.
CI / CD Deployment
- CI / CD Deployment - well integrated spring cloud provided libraries that easily led to Continuous integration (Semaphore) and deployment (Docker and Kubernetes). Large enterprise grade solutions are already proven in all well known cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.