Interested to know more about us?
Why should you choose GeekyAnts over other development companies?
Our experience and our commitment towards delivering excellence makes us the right choice for your tech needs. We have been pioneers in the industry since 2006 and have helped digitally transform over 400+ businesses with over 500+ digital solutions, who have graced us with laurels and 4.8/5 rating on Clutch and other platforms. We are also registered service suppliers of Google since 2017 and are credible tech-partners for over 20+ billion dollar companies and industry giants.
Can GeekyAnts help if you just have an app idea?
Absolutely! We, at GeekyAnts, believe in cultivating ideas and building interesting solutions for our clients. If you have an idea that you want to build upon, we can help you nurture it by having discussions about it, involving our expert teams to analyse your ideas and create user stories, Business Requirement Documents, wireframes and designs and conduct user research to find the right direction for your idea, before moving on to involve our tech teams to develop, deploy and maintain your product, with constant monitoring and management throughout the life cycle.
How can GeekyAnts help if you have a design or wireframes?
Does GeekyAnts have a staff augmentation model?
How do we plan the projects?
Can we help in both front-end and back-end development?
- Moleculer ( Microservices framework for NodeJS )
- AWS Amplify
- Microsoft Azure
- React Native
- Vue Native
- Swift & SwiftUI
- Android native
QA & Testing
- Manual testing with maintaining test cases on Jira
- Selenium Java
How does GeekyAnts maintain the confidentiality of the information shared?
Maintaining confidentiality with our clients is our utmost priority and we have process in place to ensure that critical information and your ideas are safe and yours. We encourage signing a Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) before engaging in discussions to maintain confidentiality. We can also consider signing NDAs that our clients may have from their end.
What other legal documents are signed before we start a project?
We ensure that all data and details shared between us and our clients is well protected and all the legalities of our engagement are taken care of. We sign two major documents; a Master Service Agreement (MSA), which is a legal document between the two organizations acting as a proof of work and a Statement Of Work (SoW), which is a legal document for specific projects that are initiated.
Who are the stakeholders from GeekyAnts when we work together?
While collaborating with GeekyAnts, the stakeholders that you will work with are hugely influenced by the engagement model chosen for the run of the project. For example, if a Staff Augmentation model is chosen, it's likely that you will be interacting with developers, QA or designers directly based on the requirement. Meanwhile, a project running on a Fixed Cost and Timeline Model will have a team consisting of the tech team and BA spearheaded by a Project Manager. The newly introduced Scrum Model, a globally popular engagement model, generally employs a team consisting of the Scrum Master, Product Owner and the rest of the scrum team.
How do we ensure the project development is progressing smoothly?
It is of utmost importance to provide the best client experience for our partners, and to ensure this it is significant to see that the project development is progressing smoothly. To streamline this process, we have an Account Manager whose role it is to overlook that the project is running smoothly, while keeping our partners in loop about the progress and maintaining a strong relationship with them.
What is our experience in Web app development?
What is our Mobile app development expertise?
What is our development process?
We follow a customized development process that ensures the best result at project completion. First, a thorough project requirements analysis is done, and a roadmap is charted out. Development methodologies are then discussed and finalized. After confirmation from all stakeholders, the project begins.
The steps are as follows:
- Finalization of the wireframe and mockups
- Breakdown of the requirements into tasks
- Task estimation of the project
- Sprint planning by the Business Analyst and Tech Lead
- Writing and testing of the code
- Quality analysis of the result
- Raising pull requests (PR) on GitHub
- Pull request review and merging
- Deployment of the app
- Maintenance of the app (including updates and bug fixes)
At every step of the process, we gather feedback from all stakeholders and ensure that the app aligns with the business requirements. We also ensure that we follow platform-specific guidelines and best practices to ensure that the app meets the standards of the App Store or Play Store, upon release.
What are the typical tools we use for development?
Jira, Trello, VSCode, Git, GitFlow, SourceTree, StoryBook, BrowserStack, Sentry, BugSnag, Adobe creative cloud, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Xcode, Android Studio, CodePen.
What are the typical deployment methods we use?
Jenkins, CircleCI, Bitrise, AppCenter, TravisCI.
Where are we located?
We have our corporate offices in Bangalore, India & London, UK, but since the pandemic has struck, we have adopted a remote working culture.
What is our COVID 19 commitment?
As the pandemic unfurled havoc over the corporate world, we were committed to stay strong and united while also using this mishap to revolutionise our processes and progress. We adopted a remote working culture over the past year and streamlined our internal processes. We have managed to grow from a family of 150 to almost 270 during this period!
Do we have an onsite engagement model?
Yes, we do have an onsite engagement model which you can opt for. In this particular model, we outsource our developers to work at our partner’s location.
What's our time zone? When are we usually available?
Can we showcase our app portfolio?
How much time will it take to customize this social media app like Twitter and Facebook for my business?
The time it takes to customize a social media app like Twitter Spaces and Facebook clone for a business largely depends on the scope of the project and the complexity of the features required. Typically, it can take anywhere from 10 to 20 weeks to develop and deploy a fully functional and customized app.
This timeline includes the duration needed for design, development, testing, and deployment. However, the delivery estimate is not fixed and variable. There are multiple factors that determine the project completion, like the size of the development team, the level of customization required, and any unexpected challenges that arise during development.
Why should I hire GeekyAnts to develop my custom social media app like Twitter?
We provide you with a team of talented developers skilled in the latest tech stacks to build your own custom social media apps like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. Most of them are core contributors to key front-end technologies like React Native and Flutter.
The backend team is also capable of using innovative methods to deliver solutions. Coupled with our industry experience and proven expertise, you can never go wrong with a GeekyAnts partnership.
What will be the cost of developing a social media app like Twitter and Instagram?
The cost of developing a social media app like Twitter and Instagram can vary greatly based on several factors, such as the platform (iOS, Android, or both), features, design, and complexity. However, the estimated cost of developing such an app can range from $15,000 to $40,000 or more, depending on the requirements.
Note that this estimate is not definitive and can vary significantly depending on the development team's experience, location, and hourly rate, among other factors.
Can you help us upgrade our existing Social Media app?
We can certainly help with upgrading the social media application.
If there is a match in the tech stacks being used in the apps, the process will be fast and straightforward. When the tech stacks do not match, we will share a custom solution and roadmap that will help with the upgrade.
Why is Flutter used for frontend development?
Flutter has multiple advantages that make it a popular choice for frontend development. One of them is its hot reload feature. This enables developers to make changes to the code and see the results immediately, which simplifies the debugging process. It also delivers high performance, fast development, and the need for only a single codebase for both iOS and Android.
Can the social media app be customized to meet specific requirements?
It definitely can be done.
The application is made to be customizable, 100% themeable, and scalable to meet any use case requirement. There will be minimal roadblocks in the customization process as we have a talented pool of developers capable of pushing the changes out.
Why should I hire GeekyAnts to develop my Business Management System app?
Hiring GeekyAnts to develop your Business Management System app would be a good choice due to the following reasons:
- Core contributors in React Native and Flutter: GeekyAnts has core contributors in both React Native and Flutter, which ensures that your app will be developed with the latest best practices and industry standards.
- Experienced development team: Our developers have created apps for companies like Darden, Google, and ICICI Bank, indicating their expertise in developing high-quality apps.
- ROI-driven approach: We follow an ROI-driven approach to app development, ensuring that your app delivers value and meets your business objectives.
With these advantages, you can rest assured that your Business Management System app will be developed to the highest standards.
How much time will it take to customize the Business Management System app?
The time required to customize a Business Management System app will depend on several factors, such as the complexity of the application, the number of features to be added or modified, and the skill level of the development team.
Typically, customizing a Business Management System app can take anywhere from 10-20 weeks or more, depending on the scope of the project and the resources available.
What will be the cost of developing a Business Management System app?
The cost of developing a Business Management System app will depend on several factors, such as the complexity of the application, the number of features required, the development platform used, and the location of the development team.
On average, the cost can vary between $15,000-50,000 or more, depending on the project's scope and the resources required.
Why is Flutter used for front-end development?
Flutter has the following advantages that make it a good choice for front-end development:
- It offers a hot reload feature, which allows developers to quickly see the changes they make in real-time, reducing the development time.
- There is a single codebase for both iOS and Android. This enables developers to save development time and effort.
- The framework has a rich set of customizable widgets that help developers create visually appealing and responsive UIs.
- Flutter's architecture is designed to deliver high performance, resulting in fast rendering and smooth animations.
- Flutter has a large and growing community of developers who contribute to developing libraries and packages. This provides good resources and support for developers.
Can you help us upgrade our existing Business Management System app?
Yes. If there is a match in tech stacks and technical alignment, we can draw up a blueprint or roadmap for upgrading your existing business management app.
The upgrade process might involve several steps. It can start by assessing the current architecture and identifying areas that need upgrades. We can then select and integrate new technologies.
Can the Business Management System app be customized to meet specific requirements?
Yes. The app can be customized to meet business as well as technical requirements. Personalization can be done for both the front end and the back end of the app.
We will start by understanding your business requirements and charting out a blueprint for the features and designs that need to be created. This will help make the customization process fast and effective.
What are the benefits of outsourcing Fintech software development services?
Outsourcing fintech software development services has a lot of advantages. The first and most impactful is cost efficiency. Through outsourcing, you can save huge expenses for hiring and training.
The second advantage of outsourcing is the access to a diversified pool of talent. Take, for example, what happens when you partner with GeekyAnts. We give you access to a huge range of skills and talented professionals with extensive knowledge in the Fintech development space.
Finally, outsourcing provides flexibility and scalability. This means faster growth and adaptability without the hassle of recruiting and training new staff.
What is the process of developing a Fintech app?
The Fintech app development process is multi-layered. Here is a brief breakdown of the process we follow:
- We analyze the business requirements and map the features to the impact they will have in the long run.
- Our team of developers and designers work to create a skeleton to make the application user-friendly and visually appealing.
- We implement robust encryption protocols and adherence to industry best practices.
- We integrate the necessary APIs and third-party services to enable seamless transactions and financial functionalities.
- We test all the features with a thorough Quality Assurance process.
We also update the development flow according to specific requirements.
How much does it cost to build Fintech app?
The cost of building a Fintech app varies on multiple factors. A few determining yardsticks are the complexity of the application, the tech stack employed, and the planned customization level.
Our team will work with you to determine your unique requirements and a corresponding cost estimation that best fits your company’s business goals.
How long does it take to develop a banking and finance app?
The development timeline usually depends on the level of complexity of an application. The more custom features the application will include, the higher the duration it will take.
However, the GeekyAnts Fintech app development team has set a process to help you go to market faster than the competition.
What are the different types of Fintech apps?
There are various types of Fintech apps that can be designed. Here is a list to give you a fair idea:
- Payment and money transfer apps. These allow users to send and receive money seamlessly.
- Investment and wealth management apps. These apps help users manage their portfolios and investments.
- Personal finance management apps. They provide users with budgeting tools and expense-tracking features.
Other types of applications include lending and borrowing platforms, insurance apps, and crowdfunding apps.
The developers at GeekyAnts can create all the different types of Fintech applications.
How do I select the best tech stack for building finance and banking application?
Choosing the correct tech stack is crucial to building a popular application. Our team guides you in selecting the right blend of tech stacks from the initial stages.
For the front-end, we excel in using React Native, Next.js, Flutter, HTML, CSS, and Angular. These frameworks and languages are proven to deliver a seamless user experience, captivating design, and optimal performance.
For back-end development, expertise extends to powerful tools such as Molecular, Node.js, Java Spring Boot, and Golang.
We also value your expertise and consult your business team to provide a comprehensive solution.
What are the must-have features for Financial app development?
Some of the must-have features that a Fintech app should include are:
- Secure login and authentication
- Personalized user experience
- Seamless transactions and payments
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Budgeting and financial planning tools
- Data analytics and reporting
- AI-powered chatbots for customer support
- Integration with third-party financial services
- Multi-currency support
- Fraud detection and prevention
Why should I develop a financial app?
A powerful financial app allows you to offer your customers convenience and accessibility. With a user-friendly app, you can reach your customers easily and build trust.
Having an app includes new avenues for revenue generation. You can add value-added services (like personalized finances, investment management, and budgeting) and create multiple ways of interaction.
How long does it take to develop a manufacturing app?
As with the cost, the time it may take to develop your manufacturing app depends on several factors, such as the size and complexity of your app, the features and functionalities required, the development approach, and the size and expertise of your development team.
Depending on the factors mentioned above, it may take from a few weeks to several months to develop and deploy your manufacturing app. To get a more accurate estimate of the time it may take to build your specific app, consult with our Manufacturing App Development experts today.
How much does it cost to build a manufacturing app?
The cost of building a manufacturing app can vary significantly based on several factors. Some factors are complexity, functionality, and the mode of development used.
The final expense is billed on the following factors:
- Planning and analysis: This includes defining the score and creating a development plan.
- Design: This will have designers creating user interfaces, wireframing, and prototyping.
- Development: This will be generally billed hourly and is the stage where the application will be built.
- Testing and quality assurance: This is to ensure bugs are absent and performance issues are to the minimum.
- Deployment and infrastructure. Includes expenses for app stores, server infrastructure, and cloud services.
- Maintenance and support: Ongoing costs for maintaining and updating the app, including bug fixes, feature enhancements, and technical support.
What platforms do you develop manufacturing apps for (iOS, Android, web)?
We at GeekyAnts, offer manufacturing application solutions compatible with multiple platforms to ensure maximum accessibility and reach. Our expertise spans the following platforms:
- iOS: We create applications that work perfectly fine on iPhones and iPads, thus leveraging the power of Apple's ecosystem.
- Android: Our team has world-class expertise in developing manufacturing apps that are optimized for Android devices.
- Web: We also build web-based manufacturing apps that can be accessed through web browsers, providing cross-platform compatibility and convenience.
What are the phases of the manufacturing app development process?
There are multiple phases in an app development process. Each step at GeekyAnts is carefully curated to create the best app.
- Planning and Analysis: Major tasks include defining the scope of the project, identifying key features and functionalities, and creating a project plan, are finalized in this phase.
- Design: The next phase focuses on creating the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) of the app. Wireframing, prototyping, and creating visual designs help establish the look and feel of the app. This phase also considers factors such as usability, accessibility, and branding.
- Development: Then we come to the actual coding and programming of your manufacturing app. The development team will implement all the features and functionalities defined in the planning phase. The development phase includes front and back-end development and integration with external systems if required.
- Testing and Quality Assurance: In this crucial phase, your manufacturing app is thoroughly tested to find and fix any bugs or issues. The testing process includes functional testing to ensure that all features work correctly, performance testing to examine the app's speed and responsiveness, compatibility testing to ensure it works across different devices and platforms, and security testing to identify and address potential vulnerabilities.
- Deployment: This phase prepares the app for release to the intended platform(s), such as app stores or enterprise distribution channels. It may also involve setting up server infrastructure, configuring databases, and ensuring that the app is ready for production use.
- Maintenance and Updates: After your app is deployed, ongoing maintenance and support are essential to keep it bug-free and scalable. This phase involves monitoring the app's performance, addressing any issues or bugs that arise, providing regular updates to improve functionality or add new features, and ensuring compatibility with new operating systems or devices.
Do you offer customization once the app is developed?
We offer world-class customization plans to businesses even after developing the application! We believe in developing applications that align with the business goals of our valued clients. To help them, we provide post-development customization and encourage our team of experts to communicate regularly with our clients to ensure full transparency and optimal application performance.
Can you develop a custom manufacturing app tailored to our specific needs?
Certainly! If there is one thing GeekyAnts is proud of, it’s developing tailored custom solutions for different industries. As far as manufacturing is concerned, we understand the industry has certain workflows, requirements, and processes. However, with GeekyAnts’ design and development expertise, you are guaranteed a seamless application that meets all your expectations thus helping your organization reach the bottom line.
What features can be included in a manufacturing app?
A manufacturing app can have a plethora of features depending on the requirements of businesses. Let’s take a look at some of the most common ones:
- Inventory management: Keep track of inventory levels, automate stock replenishment, and avoid stockouts.
- Order management: Efficiently manage orders, track progress, and ensure timely delivery.
- Reporting and Analytics: Generate comprehensive reports and gain insights into key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Real-time Alerts: Get updates, and alerts on the status of your order & production milestones.
- Quality Control: Implement quality control measures, perform inspections, and track defect rates.
- Integration Capabilities: Seamlessly integrate with existing systems such as ERPs or CRMs for data synchronization.
Can GeekyAnts help me redesign my existing website/app?
Yes, GeekyAnts can help redesign your existing website/app. As an app design and development studio with over 17 years of experience, our team of experienced UI/UX developers can help transform your website/app vision into a reality. Our team will work closely with you and your team to:
- Understand and align with your redesign goals and objectives.
- Conduct extensive user research to understand and cater to the unique requirements of your users.
- Create a design strategy based on research and incorporate best UI/UX design practices.
- Work on wireframing, prototyping, and testing the design to ensure an optimized, user-friendly experience for your users.
- Make ongoing iterations and changes based on the feedback from your users and the requirements of your growing business.
Why are UI/UX Design Services Important?
Great UI/UX is essential to make a lasting first impression when attracting and retaining users. A well-designed UI/UX helps make your app presentable, visually appealing, and interactive. It offers an improved experience to those using the app.
Ensure that the application has an interactive, user-friendly UI/UX design helps to create brand loyalty, attract new customers, increase ROI, and save time by reducing development turnaround time.
At GeekyAnts, we offer UI/UX design services that resonate with the unique requirements of your users through a process-driven approach. With over 17 years of app design and development experience, we have successfully delivered hundreds of client-approved UI/UX projects for industries and businesses of varying scales and sizes.
How important is the UI/UX Design for a Product?
Good UI/UX design can help your product in several ways:
- Enhances the overall user experience.
- Smooth, easy-to-navigate interfaces increase the chances of users completing desired actions, such as finishing a purchase or filling out a form.
- Increases ROI through better retention and loyalty of existing users and attracting new users.
- Positively affects SEO optimization on your application by boosting and increasing user engagement and time spent on your application or website.
- Helps cut down on time and resources by testing and fixing usability issues ahead of time.
- Increases the loading speed of your application or website.
- Gives you a competitive edge by providing users with superior UI/UX experiences.
How do you estimate the time for UI/UX Design Services?
We can estimate the time for UI/UX Design Services based on a range of factors:
- Clearly define the scope of your project, including project requirements, complexity, and goals.
- Figure out how much time individual tasks such as wireframing, prototyping, visual design, and user testing may take.
- The timeline also depends on your design team's experience and expertise level.
- Take into consideration time for ongoing iterations and revisions based on user feedback.
- Always add some buffer time, keeping in mind unexpected delays or project revisions and changes.
How much time does it take to deliver UI and UX Design services?
The time it takes for UI/UX development depends on multiple factors. Some essential factors to keep in mind include the size and complexity of your project, the features included in the application, the expertise and experience of the design team, and user feedback.
It should be noted that UI/UX design is an ongoing work that requires regular improvement, scaling, and updating based on user feedback and business growth. Partnering with a design team that can provide a timeline and keeps you involved during the entire process is ideal. To know more about the time it may take for your project, contact our design experts right now!
How much do you charge for UI/UX design?
Just like the period, the cost of UI/UX designing depends on factors such as app complexity, the skillsets and experience required, the location of the app design and development company, and the number of revisions or iterations required.
Depending on the above factors, the cost may vary from a few hundred to several thousand dollars. Different pricing rates, such as hourly, fixed project, or retainer-based rates, also affect UI/UX development costs. To get an accurate idea about the cost of your specific project, reach out to our professionals today.