- Started using ExpressJS version 3; simplifying building large applications
- ExpressJS becomes our go-to framework for building backend applications
- Toolkit expansion to include other Node.js frameworks like FeathersJS
- Leveraged GraphQL and Apollo Server in the Node.js environment.
- Adopted a microservices architecture for using the lightweight and modular MolecularJS
- Started using Nest.js framework for some projects
- Node.js continues to be our top choice for building backend applications
Why we recommend Node.js for app development
Benefits of Node.js development
Why choose Node JS as your back-end stack
17+ years of experience in web and mobile app development
Dedicated and skilled Node.js developers
We have a dedicated team of Node.js app developers experienced in the nuances of application development. They can help you with every unique project requirement.
Quick and cost-effective app development solutions
Hundreds of successful projects delivered
We have delivered more than 100+ apps in Node.js. Our clients span industries, business cases, and geographies.
What Node.js app development services does GeekyAnts provide?
We have a wide range of services for our portfolio. From product development to consultancy services, there are multiple offerings and services we provide.
Web and mobile app development
Consulting, development, and maintenance
Node.js API development
Tools We Use to Build Beautiful Node.js apps
- Process Manager
- Cloud Platform
- CI/CD Pipelines
Feb 21, 2023
Developing a Stock Market App Backend
Feb 10, 2023
GeekCare — Building a Healthcare App Using Next.js and Hasura Cloud
Dec 27, 2022
Introduction to TypeScript
What kind of applications can be built using Node.js?
Node.js is great for developing complex apps owing to its structure and features. From building real-time apps to game servers, Node.js does it all. You can build social media platforms, e-learning and e-commerce apps, API servers, CRM tools, game servers, and other data-intensive apps. These popular apps were built using Node.js.