Hire expert Node JS developers from GeekyAnts for building
Maintenance & Upgrades
Why choose Node JS as your back-end stack
Under the Hood
- NodeJS is a V8 Engine powered browser that is running on your system, and uses event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight & efficient.
Compress & Decompress
- GZIP & Deflate compression can be easily achieved using NodeJS, and the API comes as a built-in package from NodeJS.
- The REPL module provides a Read-Eval-Print-Loop (REPL) implementation that is available both as a stand-alone program or includible in other applications. So writing command line tools using NodeJS is as easy as the event-listener logic.
- Streaming Data streaming in real time can be easily achieved using NodeJS, and the API comes as a built-in package from NodeJS.
- NodeJS being a new technology has lots of community driven frameworks & libraries. These frameworks are just some abstract designs, built out of Node.js, that embodies the control flow of the given framework’s design.
- We usually go with our own GA-WDIO for testing any projects which supports Web, Browser Stack, Mobile & API Testing, but one can choose from Jest, Karma, etc. too.
Our work with our partners speaks for our experience and love for the industry. Check out how we have helped our clients achieve their dreams.
Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions about our services below
Is NodeJS the way to go if I want my app to be scalable?
What type of apps does NodeJS excell in developing?
Is NodeJS better than Ruby/Python?
Can I get a NodeJS developer to work with my existing team?
What's the best Frontend technology that goes with a Flutter app?