Our stars are already shining with the new star of the development scene, Golang. Golang’s ability to handle concurrency and modularity makes it an extraordinary language to build in and our specialists are ready to throttle their way into modern solutions with Golang.
Hire expert Golang developers from GeekyAnts for building
Maintenance & Upgrades
Secure Web Apps
- Go is an open source procedural programming language, and this makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software.
Backed by Google
- Go is backed by Google Inc. and is used to solve Google's problems. Go's purpose is therefore not to do research into programming language design; it is about language design in the service of software engineering.
Build something Large
- It has built-in concurrency, which enables you to carry out many processes at the same time.
- Programs written in Go can be easily converted to binary file and those binary files can be used from the command line interface. This makes Go faster than most of the backend programming language or libraries.
- Go internally provides testing package, which provides support for automated testing of Go packages.
Our work with our partners speaks for our experience and love for the industry. Check out how we have helped our clients achieve their dreams.
Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions about our services below
Is Golang the way to go if I want my app to be scalable?
If I choose Golang as for the web app, can that reduce the timeline and cost?
Can I get a Golang developer to work with my existing team?
Is Golang preferred for backend or frontend apps?