Quality Assurance And Software Testing
Are you looking for independent quality assurance and software testing developers to assist enhance your software application quality? After doing in-house research for testing solutions, are you still clueless about enhancing the quality and performance of your software application?
GeekyAnts-app design and development studio
is a team of creative Geeks, passionate about designing and testing well-crafted, simple, and functional web and mobile apps. Hire our certified quality assurance and software testing engineers to get assured quality and timely engagements, every time.
Software has become an essential part of our lives. More than 40% of the software development measures are spent on quality assurance and software testing. GeekyAnts’ idea is to help companies enhance the quality of software being offered worldwide.
What is Quality Assurance?
Software quality can be difficult to determine. That’s because each person involved can describe quality differently. A range of perspectives, from various stakeholders and entities, may measure software quality in terms of how it suits their own needs, expectations, and standards.
With Our Quality Assurance and Software Testing Engineers, You Can:
Hire Expert Quality Assurance And Software Testing Developers from GeekyAnts for Implementing CI/CD Pipeline
- Software development processes are transforming and becoming more agile with time.
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) have become important processes in the modern software development method.
- CI/CD pipeline requires frequent code modifications, making QA a crucial part of the process.
- QA accelerates delivery and deployment while repairing any recently introduced bugs.
- Continuous QA fits entirely in the continuous-everything model, making everything cheaper and quicker.
- CI/CD pipeline QA functions as a safety net, allowing developers to concentrate mostly on the code, its modifications, and shipping updates, rather than stressing about testing!
The reviews shared by our clients/partners speak for themselves.
Benefits of What is Quality Assurance?
Design System ?
Tools we use for this Service
- Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- Tools used
- CI/CD Deployment Tools
QA enhances the ability of the CI/CD pipeline to provide error-free codes without compromising the quality. And while the automated pipeline is linear, the feedback loop becomes a region of interest as all the important metrics will be readily available at this step. Software testing and quality assurance can support performance monitoring and improvement, which will increase the quality of the project.
To modify the CI/CD pipeline, QA testing professionals can perform the following actionable measures:
- Choose the Right Set of CI/CD Tools According to the Platforms, Frameworks, and Technologies that You Need.
- Align the Testers with the Developers for the Perfect CI/CD Pipeline Automation Testing.
- Closely Monitor Load Clashes, Making Changes if Necessary.
- Document Every Aspect of the CI/CD Pipeline, Enhancing the Quality of the Solutions.
GeekyAnts, as a leading Quality Assurance and Software Testing company in the US and India, has over 17+ years of experience collaborating with industries globally, to offer the best QA testing services, well-received, and with stellar client reviews.
Join our community to stay abreast with all things new in Quality Assurance And Software Testing!
Aug 10, 2022
Critical Mistakes That QA Professionals Should Avoid
Aug 8, 2022
5 QA Metrics You Require To Enhance Software Testing
Aug 5, 2022
The Benefits Of Quality Assurance In Software Development
Mobile App Instrumentation
What is Quality Assurance?
Quality Assurance is the procedure of planning and describing the way of monitoring and implementing the quality processes within a group and organization. This procedure describes and sets the quality standards of the projects.