GeekyAnts India Pvt Ltd (Formerly known as Sahu Soft India Pvt Ltd) and affiliates ("company", "we", "us", or "our"), are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
- INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT.
- We collect your Personal Information and Personally Identifiable Information (PII). Personal information means and includes all the information related to an identified or identifiable natural person. PII is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
We may collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
The personal information collected may be of following kinds:
- Contact Information
- Financial Information
- Demographic Information
- Location Information
- Online identifiers
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device, characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION.
- We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in line with our legitimate business interests ("Business Purposes"), in order to enter into a contract with you ("Contractual"), with your consent ("Consent"), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations ("Legal Reasons"). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
- We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and login process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account *(such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and login process.To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS" below).To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Sites that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonials. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our sites.To protect our Sites. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our site, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
- YOUR INFORMATION SHARING.
- We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
- We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorized each party so that you may easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation
- Google AdSense
- Content Optimization
- Google Site Search
- Google Analytics
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES.
- To know more about this please visit: cookie-policy
- INFORMATION RETENTION PERIOD.
- SAFETY OF YOUR DATA.
- We have appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- MINORS INFORMATION.
- We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 13 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS.
- In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.We are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by writing an email to us at the contact details provided below. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to us at the email address given below and your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data- protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES.
- SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we share personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Sites. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems, such as data which is reposted by the other users.
- UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT US
For any questions or comments or clarification about this policy, email us at email@example.com or by post to:
GeekyAnts India Pvt Ltd,
No. 18, 2nd Cross Road, N S Playa, 2nd Stage BTM Layout,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560076 India
No. 18, 2nd Cross Road, N S Playa, 2nd Stage BTM Layout,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560076 India