August was one soft landing for Vikram and a giant leap for India in the space race! Some awesome tech and innovation went into the making of this historic moment. Just goes to show that when great ideas meet indomitable resolve, one can achieve anything.
This spirit is the perfect conclusion to August — a month where we explored new ideas with healthcare industry leaders, achieved new highs with Helium, and mapped GeeR&D innovation to business results.
Here are the details 🔽
Exploring The Necessary Disruption in Healthcare — Interoperability
Healthcare practices will need to walk in tandem with digital innovation. This was the consensus in our Virtual Healthcare meetup on Interoperability in Healthcare.
Here are three key takeaways from the session:
- Seamless data exchange is crucial to ensuring effective operations.
- Following Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) norms are a must to ensure standardized medical data exchange.
- AI-powered healthcare practices have the potential to increase accuracy of results for both clinical and non-clinical branches.
Interoperability has the power to do for healthcare why the internet did for connectivity. However, enterprises in the healthcare sector need to be vigilant on how they handle patient data. It is a tightrope that needs to be carefully treaded.
Looking to Respond Faster to Market Vibes? DevOps Might be the Answer!
DevOps breaks down the traditional silos between development and operations to bring in faster collaboration and better integration of ideas during deployment. It brings agility to the app development process and ensures technology fever does not sidetrack business goals.
But even with all of these benefits, most enterprises view DevOps as complicated. As a result, it gets sidelined as an afterthought. Something that needs to be tackled when one has the resources and time.
We are changing this with ⚡Bolt.
It is a universal project runner that make statements like “But, it is running on my system!!” and “Downtime costs are too high” obsolete forever.
Faiz A. Farooqui, Associate Director of Engineering at GeekyAnts explains:
Imagine running Docker containers, child processes, or encapsulating an entire project with a VM, under a single unified API. From the get-go, it will lead to faster product launches, better savings in operational costs, and reduced friction in the entire DevOps team.
That is what Bolt, our universal project runner will make a reality.
Success Story: Healthcare Giant Improves Patient Outcomes & Increases Interoperability
Our partnership with a healthcare giant led to the creation of a web app that can handle 600,000+ concurrent users and improve patient care. We consolidated healthcare data into a single system and facilitated data migration between two hospitals (and insurance providers).
Here is how we made it happen:
- An agile methodology was followed with a Time and Material(T&M) for best resource utilization.
- We identified the systems and applications that needed to be connected. They were designed according to industry standards and regulations.
- The app was designed and developed with custom interfaces that enable secure and compliant transfer of patient data.
For full details, read the case study by visiting the dedicated page.
Behind the Scenes: Independence Day Cook Off!
We celebrated 77 years of independent India with a special “cook without fire” competition. The Geeks gathered in colorful ethnic clothing and took to making delicious culinary innovations. Ingenuity soared as teams presented imaginative twists on classic recipes.
In September: A Trip to Poland, Design Systems, & AI Tools
Our September itinerary is already loaded →
- We are going to React Native EU. Come say 👋🏼Hi at our booth. We are bringing exciting goodies, games, and updates
- Building Design Systems is going to be made easy. gluestack.io is getting a massive update
- We are tinkering more with AI and creating practical applications of the tech. We are excited to share this with you.
To get regular updates about our initiatives, follow us on our social channels: