We are looking for an Automation QA engineer to join the GeekyAnts QA team.
- Experience with Web Automation tools such as Selenium/Raft/ etc.
- Experience testing and automating APIs, UIs and Native Applications
- Experience working in small to medium teams with lean methodologies.
- Experience testing RESTful APIs
- Strong verbal and written communication 1 years gray box QA
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, iOS and OS X
- They are also burdened with managing the company's commercial operations and various expenses and budget.
Key Qualifications :
Primary responsibility is writing tests for functional and regression testing against web APIs. We strive to produce useful, effective, and thorough automated tests, conforming to the team style guide. Our tests will have a long lifespan, so they must be easy for others to read and maintain. Consequently we spend a lot of time refining old tests. This position requires a self-motivated individual who can collaborate in a fast-paced environment despite incomplete specifications and minimal direct supervision. We are expected to prioritize our own tasks, and ask for help when we need it. Day-to-day work includes test writing, bug isolation and reporting, performing code reviews, and working closely with engineering. Excellent bug reporting skills and the ability to communicate clearly with developers are musts.
BE in Computer Science or equivalent work experience