Microsoft Services Developers
Microsoft Services are a bouquet of multiple software service frameworks developed & managed by Microsoft. They boost the rapid development of secure and high performing applications which add immense value to customer businesses. The Microsoft platform provides a rich set of tools and support for every layer of application architecture, extensive development support, documentation and cross platform support. It helps in delivering applications and products using heterogeneous technology stacks like .Net Core, Microsoft Azure, Payment Gateway solutions, Content Management systems, Micro services and Microdots etc.
Hire expert Microsoft Services developers from GeekyAnts for building
Maintenance & Upgrades
Cloud apps deployment
Why Microsoft Services
- Full-featured integrated development environment (IDE) for Android, iOS, Windows, web, and cloud.
Visual Studio Code
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Feature Rich Editor for managing SQL infrastructure, from SQL Server to Azure SQL Database.
isual Studio Tools for Xamarin
- Deliver native Android, iOS, and Windows apps with a single shared .NET code base.
POWER BI Analytics
- Turn data into opportunity and drive better business decisions across your organization with Microsoft Power BI.
CI / CD Deployment
- Azure DevOps Services - Build, test and deploy with CI/CD that works with any language, platform or cloud—including GitHub or any other Git provider.Containers and KubernetesEasily build and push images to container registries like Docker Hub and Azure Container Registry.
- Azure Notification Hubs - Notification Hubs, a multi-platform, scalable push-notification engine to quickly send millions of messages to applications running on various types of devices (Android, iOS, Windows, Windows Phone).
- FCM - Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) is a cross-platform messaging solution that lets you reliably deliver messages at no cost.
- Application Insights, a feature of Azure Monitor, is an extensible Application Performance Management (APM) service for developers and DevOps professionals. Use it to monitor your live applications. It will automatically detect performance anomalies, and includes powerful analytics tools to help you diagnose issues and to understand what users actually do with your app.
- Azure Paas & IaaS:
- IaaS is a readily available, highly secure and scalable cloud infrastructure on Azure.
- PaaS is a deployment environment in the cloud with resources that enable simple cloud-based apps to sophisticated, cloud-enabled enterprise applications.
- Azure SQL Database - A relational database-as-a-service (DBaaS) based on the latest of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Azure Virtual Machine - Create, deploy, and manage Windows or Linux virtual machines in Azure.
- Azure Active Directory - Azure AD is an enterprise identity service provides single sign-on and multi-factor authentication to help protect your users from 99.9 percent of cybersecurity attacks.
- Azure Web Apps - Build apps using your favourite language (.NET, Java, PHP, Node.js) and deploy them to a platform which scales automatically.
- Api Apps - Quickly build and consume APIs in the cloud using the language of your choice.
- Azure Media Service - Cloud-based media workflow platform to index, package, protect and stream video at scale.
- Logic Apps - Connect your business-critical apps and services and Automate business process execution, workflow using an easy-to-use visual designer.
- Azure Function - An event-driven serverless compute platform that can also solve complex orchestration problems.
- Cognitive Service - Lets you build intelligent apps with powerful algorithms using just a few lines of code.
- Azure Event Hub - Azure Event Hubs is a Big Data streaming platform and event ingestion service, capable of receiving and processing millions of events per second.
- Cloud Service\ Mobile App - Deploy highly-available, infinitely-scalable applications and APIs.
- Azure Redis Cache - Distributed, in-memory data cache service for modern cloud applications.
- Azure Storage - Scalable, durable cloud storage, backup, and recovery solutions for any data, big or small.
- Azure Traffic Manager - Helps improve responsiveness of important applications by routing incoming traffic across multiple deployments in different regions
- Azure API Gateway
Standard .NET Framework (alias as "dot net Core"):
- .NET Core is an open-source, general-purpose development platform maintained by Microsoft and the .NET community on GitHub. It's cross-platform (supporting Windows, macOS, and Linux) and can be used to build device, cloud, and IoT applications.
- ASP.NET MVC Core - ASP.NET Core MVC is a rich framework for building web apps and APIs using the Model-View-Controller design pattern. It is a modular framework that runs on both the full .NET Framework, on Windows, and the cross-platform .NET Core.
- Web API - Being a great platform for building web sites, ASP.NET Core MVC has great support for building Web APIs. You can build services that reach a broad range of clients including browsers and mobile devices.
.NET Framework (alias as "dot net"):
- ASP.NET MVC - Rich framework for building web apps and APIs using the Model-View-Controller design pattern. It is a modular framework that runs on both the full .NET Framework, on Windows.
- WCF & Web API - WCF & Web API is a framework for building service-oriented applications. SOA can send data as asynchronous messages from one service endpoint to another.
- WPF apps - WPF is a UI framework that creates desktop client applications. The WPF development platform supports a broad set of application development features, including an application model, resources, controls, graphics, layout, data binding, documents, and security.
- Silverlight - Silverlight is a powerful development tool for creating engaging, interactive user experiences for Web and mobile applications. Silverlight is a free plug-in, powered by the .NET framework and compatible with multiple browsers, devices and operating systems, bringing a new level of interactivity wherever the Web works.
User Management & Identity Management:
- Azure Active Directory - Azure AD is an enterprise identity service provider that helps to implement single sign-on and multi-factor authentication to help protect your users from 99.9 percent of cybersecurity attacks.
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) - Enables Federated Identity and Access Management. ADFS extends the ability to integrate single sign-on.
- OAuth 2.0 - OAuth 2.0 is the industry-standard protocol for authorization. OAuth 2.0 focuses on client developer simplicity while providing specific authorization flows for web applications, desktop applications, mobile phones, and living room devices.
- SQL Server Family - Microsoft SQL Server is a RDBMS database developed by Microsoft. Primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications.
- IIS - IIS for Windows Server is a flexible, secure and manageable Web server for hosting anything on the Web. From media streaming to web applications, IIS's scalable and open architecture is ready to handle the most demanding tasks.
Collaboration & Document Management:
- SharePoint (Collaboration & Document Management) - SharePoint is a web-based collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office. Launched in 2001, SharePoint is primarily sold as a document management and storage system.
Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions about our services below
Are Microservices the way to go if I want my apps to be scalable?
Do Microservices improve software throughput?
Does implementing Microservices affect legacy systems?
Can I get a Microservices developer to work with my existing team?
Which is the best tool to implement Microservices?