Reporting directly to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant to the President/CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the President and Board of Directors, as well as the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and HR. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the President. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
Essential/Primary Responsibilities :
- Executive Support
- Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the President/CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT, The Management Team (TMG), and members of PRB staff. (See Management Support.)
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the President/CEO with Board members, donors, foundation staff, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed. (See Board Support.)
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
- Supports President/CEO in his/her external commitments related to PRB, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Position reports to the President/CEO and works directly with the Board of Directors.
- Works directly with the Board Executive and Finance Committees.
- Works directly with senior level staff and HR both internally and externally.
- Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; data management systems knowledge helpful.
- Sense of humor. We work hard but it shouldn't feel that way.
- Enjoys food and fun activity after work on a Friday