A UI & UX designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent Communication skill is a must
- Developing interactive design
- Adobe InDesign (Optional)
- Adobe Illustrator (Optional)
- Principle (Optional)
The designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities such as websites, web applications, mobile applications, computer & mobile games, corporate communications, and corporate identity i.e. giving the organisation a visual 'brand'. You will work closely with our clients and will be responsible for agreed with the client, creative director or account manager. To develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives. Note: The role doesn't just include working with Graphics Design but it will also heavily include User & Product Research and asking the right kind of questions. The work demands creative flair, up to date knowledge of the industry and a professional approach to communication, time, costs and deadlines.
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and wireframes.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and developing interactive design.
Note: A portfolio of the designer would be appreciated to make the decision.
Not required, but they help:
- Sense of humor. We work hard but it shouldn't feel that way.
- Enjoys food and fun activity after work on a Friday