4+ years of experience in testing mobile applications on IOS, Android platforms, and Web Application.
- Good in Java OOP concepts, functional programming experience.
- Experience in mobile app automation using Appium.
- Should have experience in automating native and hybrid mobile apps.
- Must have the implementation of selenium web driver, knowledge of additional selenium wrapper will be a plus.
- Experience of implementing Automation Testing using Cypress
- Must have done the implementation of Appium or any mobile app automation which shares selenium library, knowledge of other libraries similar to Appium will be a plus
- Good experience and understand the Software Testing Life cycle (STLC)
- Good knowledge and experience in Software Development life cycle (SDLC
- Good experience in Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of Mobile App development technologies (flutter) is a plus
- Must have strong analytical skills or must be a logical thinker.
- Must have basic knowledge of Jenkins also knowledge on Jmeter is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience testing and automating APIs, Soap UI.
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac OS X
- Designs and implements functional test plans and test cases(manual and automated), based on system understanding and analysis of functional specifications
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate QA activities.
- Test applications for design, usability, and function.
- Communicate with key Engineering to assist with release management, taking an analytical and metrics-driven approach.
- Work with developers to understand business requirements, refine and improve testing practices and perform test effort estimation.
- Lead peer reviews, contribute to the development of our team and mentor junior engineers.
- BE in Computer Science or equivalent work experience