We are looking for an expert Flutter developer who is proficient in the dart. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known Flutter workflows (such as providers, bloc, StreamSubscription and controller, bloc). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are important.
- Developing new user-facing features using Flutter
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Flutter and dart, should have worked in at least one full app using flutter.
- Knowledge of StateManagement (Bloc or Provider)
- Familiarity with design systems
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs. (GET, POST, PUT and DELETE)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms.
- Strong understanding of Dart, its quirks, and workarounds
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Knowledge of advanced Flutter Concepts like factory constructor, spread operators
- Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial and SVN
- Good understanding of UI rendering behaviour and performance
- Experience of programming in Android and iOS is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Express.js is a plus.