As a Technology Lead, working within the Service Engineering team, your mission will be to play an active role in focusing on the development and delivery of business-critical services in a global deployment. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where continuous change and innovation are certain. This is an opportunity to be a member of a team with ownership responsibility for production level service deployments and operations with global reach and maximum customer impact.
What We Offer:
- Autonomy: you’ll work and play in a tight-knit team environment. You’ll see a problem and will work to remove obstacles for your team. Here at GeekyAnts, you control your destiny.
- Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
- Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
- Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues’ and clients’ needs and always exceed expectations
- You are friendly, collaborative, and happily work well with others.
- You are passionate about both travel and technology
- Your attention to detail is spectacular
- You are flexible, creative, motivated, and cooperative
- You hold yourself and others accountable to commitments
- You are comfortable with continual change and improvement
- You enjoy working within the fabric of a purpose-built culture and process that respects the individual but values the team
In a typical day, what you will do (The primary responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Work location: Bangalore (with an option of remote during COVID-19)
- Years of Exp: 2 Years to 5 Years
- Develop creative solutions and write technical design based on the requirements.
- Work closely with peer teams to ensure that applications are written to allow for overall system performance.
- Assist in tuning and optimization.
- Develop and execute unit tests for product components.
- Perform peer code reviews and provide feedback.
- Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of projects.
- Apply an agile approach to coordinate the development and determine project scope and limitations.
What You Need To Have:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, CS or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (spring cloud, spring-data)
- Development in Core Java, J2EE, Struts, spring, Client-Side scripting, Hibernate, Database, Redis, MongoDB, MySQL
- Development of scalable core-java applications, Web Applications and Web Services
- OOP concepts
- Strong understanding of Microservices Architecture and Patterns.
- Data Structures, algorithms and their applications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in building microservices
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience in RDBMS (or NoSQL databases Mongo)
- Strong analytical skills and general logical reasoning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of Software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in using Elastic Search
- Hands-on experience in Redis, Apache Ignite, Hazelcast
Nice to have:
- Experience in Kafka distributed messaging
- Experience in profiling applications
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment is a plus.
- Advanced Database skills