- We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
- Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Updating asset management systems with current and accurate asset information.
- Assist in the registering and asset number allocation to all assets.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the IT assets maintenance policies.
- User administration (setup and maintaining account)
- Maintaining system
- Verify that peripherals are working properly.
- Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure.
- Monitor system performance
- Install software
- Create a backup and recover policy
- Monitor network communication
- Update system as soon as new version of OS and application software comes out
- Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
- Setup security policies for users.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Prior experience of 1 year in the same field is required.
- Knowledge of MacOS is required (Installation, Safe Mode and Reinstallation
- Should have worked in Data input/entry Environment
- Competent computer skills (Microsoft outlook, Excel, Adobe PDF & Navision)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Should be well organized
- Willingness and desire to learn