Role & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the development, implementation and overview of: HR strategy , Talent management and initiatives, Retention Policy, employee relations, employee succession planning, employee communication, employee engagement
- Help to create and monitor company's culture so that it supports the attainment of the companies goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Promote companies Vision, Mission and Values through actions, training, communications.
- Management of all grievance and disciplinary issues.
- Develop and maintain training and induction programmes.
- Provide advice and direction on best in industry practices.
- Complete regular HR audits to ensure employee files, policies and procedures are upto date.
Qualifications and Role requirements:
- An MBA in HR is essential from a reputed college.
- At least 10+ years' experience as a HR is required. This should be of a generalist nature, with responsibility for HR strategy and policy, training and development, performance management and employee relations.
- Ability to make a significant contribution to the development of policy or strategy is a key requirement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly with a range of different stakeholders. Presentation skills are essential.
- Demonstrable experience of development and management of appropriate HR systems.
- Ability to supervise and manage own and others' workloads.