- Managing communications, and compliances related to banks.
- Supporting in financial and non-financial, documentation, and legal compliances.
- Analyzing financial data and assisting with audits, reviews, and tax preparations.
- Preparation of departmental forecasts, operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
- Keeping records and documenting financial processes.
- Collaborating with internal departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Reviewing existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve the overall working of the finance department.
Skill Set Requirement:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns.
Qualifications and Experience:
- CA Inter Qualified or MBA in Finance from a reputed college is compulsory.
- One plus year of experience in the Finance department is required.
- For this position, there is going to be a bond of 24 months.