We are looking for a Technical Digital Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more.
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results.
- Use your editing, content management, and HTML skills to publish and edit content across various digital platforms.
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our company as a leader within the industry.
- Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content.
- Audit existing content and suggest/implement changes to improve content reception.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- UG degree in English or relevant qualification.
- Technical writing experience preferred. Some exposure to technology and programming is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role.
- Ability to generate fresh ideas and content for our readership/viewership to consume.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and communication skills in English.
- Ability to meet deadlines with quality.