A Customer Service executive will act as a front face for product/Service information. They will connect with the customer, explain the product and will encourage the customer to use the product. CSE will also resolve the issue of the customer, they will conduct an online and virtual demo of the product. CSE shall also gather the customer feedback and report it to the product manager for the new development/ improvement. The target of CSE shall be to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of an incoming support call for product.
- Encourage the onboard customer to use the product on a regular basis
- Build sustainable relationships with the consumer and develop the trust inside the customer.
- Virtual demo for the customer
- Meet customer onboarding targets
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Weekly meeting with the Product manager to discuss the market feedback
- Shall be eager to take a leadership role in future
- The CSE person shall be flexible enough to work in Shifts
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRE systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively