The Content Writer will be responsible for creating strategic and compelling content across a variety of social, mobile and digital channels that increases awareness and brand visibility and enhances audience engagement. The role will be responsible for creating content such as blog posts, articles, infographics, videos, marketing emails and newsletters.
Your responsibility would include:
- Identifying the areas and topics relevant to Vardaan target audience.
- Conceive, write and deliver compelling, on-brand, actionable content for a range of mediums - online, digital, social, mobile and print
- Work in collaboration with the Product Manager to develop a content strategy focused on education Industry, specially test-prep market
- Manage additional aspects of the content creation including research, fact-checking, key-word optimization, editing, proofing, posting, and monitoring for engagement opportunities
- Work closely with the social team to post engaging content, upload videos, images and audio files to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+ and social accounts paced through the editorial calendar
- Stay up to date with trends and best practices in social media and content marketing
- Enthusiasm to create quality and meaningful content for the education industry, reach and educate lakhs of people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong familiarity with social platforms
- Proven ability to write for a variety of audiences
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as cross-functional teams