CS / IT Engineering graduates with 0 - 2 years of sales and client experience and with very strong written and verbal communication skills. Freshers will be also considered purely based on aptitude and technical knowledge.
Client Acquisition and Sales:
- Requirement collection and business analysis
- Meetings with clients, requirement collection and other related discussions
- Understanding and simplifying the business requirements by preparing the user flow diagram, RFPs etc.
- Providing estimate and ballparks with the help of the technical team.
- Visiting client office / arrange meetings at GeekyAnts office
- Negotiation and agreement of estimates
- Proposal preparation
- Legal agreements - service agreements and statements of work
- Project kick-off
- Manage end to end project life cycle
- Co-ordination with the technical team for the smooth running of projects
- Invoicing and account management
- Solve any challenges faced by developers and stakeholders.
- Understand customer's and technical team’s needs and concerns and take action accordingly.
- Project timeline tracking
- Project business documentation
- Receive Feedback from the client on the team's performance
- Should be willing to travel to client locations whenever necessary