- Be responsible for the development and implementation of: Training programs and preparing new employees for their role, Providing training opportunities (internal training, educational programs, conferences, etc.) to keep employees up to date in their respective fields, and Providing feedback to employees and managers.
- Managing employee relations and interviews.
- Have responsibility for employee related grievances and disciplinary issues
- Monitor the company's culture so that it supports the attainment of the companies goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Management of employee files, review of policies and procedures.
Skill Set Requirement:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly.
- Excellent peoples management skills.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Demonstrable experience of development and management of appropriate HR systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MBA in HR is essential from a reputable college.
- One to Two years' experience as a HR is required.
- This should be of a generalist nature, with stand-alone responsibility for HR strategy, training and development, performance management and employee relations.