- Assist in the planning, coordinating and execution of asset management movement, control and maintenance of all Assets.
- Assisting in the management of stores and inventory levels scanning and barcoding of all assets to ensure tracking of all assets are recorded within the IT asset database. Assist in general office admin duties.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Allocation and deallocation of assets.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of inventory/stock levels using available software.
- Updating asset management systems with current and accurate asset information.
- Assist in the registering and asset number allocation to all assets.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the IT assets maintenance policies.
- Assist in general office admin duties when required.
- To assume other duties as may be assigned.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree is required, preference will be given to MBA’s
- Prior experience of 1 year in the same field is required
- Should have worked in Data input/entry Environment
- Competent computer skills (Microsoft outlook, Excel, Adobe PDF & Navision)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Should be well organized
- Willingness and desire to learn